[Cuis-dev] [ChangeSet] Enhancements to fonts

Luciano Notarfrancesco luchiano at gmail.com
Sun May 24 22:36:57 PDT 2020

I had to do another little change because apparently derivativeFonts can be
nil, so better use the attached method or it will hang on image save (the
change set file still has the same name).

After doing some cleaning to make sure I didn't keep references to old
fonts, and using just one TrueType font (DejaVu Sans) and deleting old
strike fonts, I ended up with an image that includes beautiful TTF support,
my window manager, math 3d, the ray tracer and my domains package and it is
only 10mb! (even smaller than the original base image!).