[Cuis-dev] How do events work again?

Casey Ransberger bahweep at icloud.com
Mon May 25 05:52:48 PDT 2020

I remember it being different in Cuis from the other ones. I think there’s a doc on this somewhere, but I’m not finding it. I think I need an event to make widgets overwrite their cached forms if theme changes are ever going to stop breaking existing windows. And probably other stuff needs to happen as well, but an event seems like the right way to trigger it all.

Ideally, the event would be handled for most cases in Morph. Real life may not be ideal ;)

—Casey