[Cuis-dev] [Changeset] Workspace coloring by paragraphs

Luciano Notarfrancesco luchiano at gmail.com
Tue May 26 12:06:33 PDT 2020

I'll test it more, but so far seems to work great! Thanks!!
Just one little thing: I think it would be best if the output of printIt
was not colored, since it's not usually code and sometimes it already
includes attributes... at some point we did something to make shout color
only the user input and not the output of printIt, but I don't remember
exactly how, was it by setting a special attribute that shout would ignore?