[Cuis-dev] Updates for Theme, etc

Luciano Notarfrancesco luchiano at gmail.com
Wed May 27 23:14:52 PDT 2020

Ok, the one line accessors seemed weird to me but I don’t mind. Then main
thing is that the changes have CRs and shouldn’t, I guess they were added
sometime after fileOut and before sending the email (for example if you
edited the changes in a text editor, or perhaps it was the mail client) but
it is easy to filter them out before doing a fileIn.

I remember cmd-l, I don’t know why it disappeared, it was useful.