[Cuis-dev] Restore DnD and tweaks

Luciano Notarfrancesco luchiano at gmail.com
Thu May 28 04:29:40 PDT 2020

I always turn off drag&drop in the Browser because it seems to be too
sensitive and it activates all the time accidentally (perhaps because I use
a ThinkPad with that red dot thingy instead of a mouse)... and it the
change got into the base image by mistake. This change set restores DnD, in
case anyone was missing it. And it also changes the initial answer when the
user is prompted for a method category name from 'Category-Name' to
'category-name' to follow the convention to use lowercase for method
categories and capitalized names for system categories.