[Cuis-dev] Delay for UI

ken.dickey at whidbey.com ken.dickey at whidbey.com
Fri May 29 07:13:03 PDT 2020

On 2020-05-29 11:08, Hilaire Fernandes via Cuis-dev wrote:

> I need some morph operations to terminate (animations, I will make a
> package of this Thibault Raffaillac animation framework I just ported
> to Cuis) before resuming the normal execution.

If you look at Solitaire, I did the animation using 'closure passing
style'

Feature require: 'Morphic-Games-Solitaire'.

Then look at:

   CardTableMorph>>slide:to:nSteps:delay:next:

The basic strategy is to hook into #morphicStep and have a closure
remember the next step to do.

Note that the animation is asynchronous [you can move cards around while
the animation progresses].

$0.02,
-KenD