[Cuis-dev] Theme>>layoutAdjusterThickness

Casey Ransberger bahweep at icloud.com
Fri May 29 15:32:26 PDT 2020

That seems like a good idea. My laptop is old and has a small fraction of the dpi on most displays now, so for me everything is huge. Such disparity of display tech these days, from people running on phones with crazy high dpi to my 1440x900 junker laptop. Now would be a good time to do it, because soon I’m going to update the external themes package, so any churn in the Theme-Core is probably best done first.

—Casey