[Cuis-dev] For Test: Layouts + EdgeWeight

ken.dickey at whidbey.com ken.dickey at whidbey.com
Sun May 31 13:57:54 PDT 2020

On 2020-05-31 20:12, Dan Norton via Cuis-dev wrote:
> On Sun, 31 May 2020 15:22:51 +0000
> ken.dickey at whidbey.com wrote:
..
>> Anyone note any problems?
>>

> Some little things in the attached.

Thanks much!  Will take a look.

> Minimum extent really works! Thanks for doing all this.

And I think we all need to really thank Juan for doing and sharing
Cuis!!

I wondered at how we got here and took a look at the Squeak code
hierarchy under AbstractResizerMorph and LayoutPolicy.

What a lot of code!

Reducing to "the simplest thing that will work" and making sure code
carries its own weight by continually pruning the garden is a huge and
continuing task.

Having access to the Smalltalk-80 experience, being supported by great
tools, and being able to learn enough to do what one wants is hugely
wonderful !!

I have learned much by playing in/with Cuis.

Thank you Juan !!!!!

$0.02,
-KenD