[Cuis-dev] It's portable! (as expected :)

ken.dickey at whidbey.com ken.dickey at whidbey.com
Tue Nov 3 06:57:22 PST 2020

On 2020-11-03 00:01, Douglas Brebner via Cuis-dev wrote:
..
> There was someone on the Squeak list working on a telephony stack for
> Squeak. Maybe it could be made to work on Cuis too?

I won't get to that for some time.

Right now I am just getting up on the touch interface and orienting.
Never owned a "smart" phone and have no cell phone, so all is new.

Not sure when/if I may get to signing up for radio/portable phone
account.  WiFi fine for learning the device.

I am not a big phone user and hate to add a monthly bill.

One foot in front of the other..
-KenD