[Cuis-dev] Updates on The Cuis Book

H. Fernandes hilaire at drgeo.eu
Mon Nov 9 05:17:37 PST 2020

Hi all,

Some updates on The Cuis Book. With both PDF[1] and HTML[2] drafts. Beware, it is not properly proofread.

In the table of contents, there are still 3 chapters to write: Fundamental of Moprh, Process and Code Management.

* Fundamental of Morph will come with contents to learn about the low level of Morph. It is a long expected documentation. And it will come with the latest low level modifications Juan did to the Morph framework.

* Process, I am tempted to kill this chapter because: 1. I don't know much about Process and 2. It does not make really sense in an introduction book to Cuis. Of course if one of you think he/she can do good writing I will be happy to help.

* Code Management, not sure yet it is worth writing this chapter. My basic use is very basic, other may fell differently. Good will welcomes too.

Take care

Hilaire

[1] https://github.com/Cuis-Smalltalk/TheCuisBook/releases/tag/20201109
[2] https://cuis-smalltalk.github.io/TheCuisBook/