[Cuis-dev] Pluggable Windows experiment

Mariano Montone marianomontone at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 10:25:25 PDT 2020

El 7/9/20 a las 13:45, Douglas Brebner via Cuis-dev escribió:
>  Just thinking it sounds like it could be a nice way to make compound
> Morphs, e.g. a ChatWindowMorph, in addition to embeddable tools.

Have you tried my experiment?

I'm already composing morphs into a window, like this:

PluggableSystemWindow openOn:
    (LayoutMorph newColumn
         addMorph: (InspectorWindow on: (Inspector inspect: 22))
proportionalHeight: 0.5;
	 addAdjusterAndMorph: (InspectorWindow on: (Inspector inspect: 33))
proportionalHeight: 0.5;
	yourself)
label: 'Two inspectors'.

That composes two inspectors in a single window.

I don't know if that's what you are referring to.

Mariano