[Cuis-dev] Updates to Cuis Finder

Mariano Montone marianomontone at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 16:01:57 PDT 2020

Hello,

I've made some changes to the Cuis finder by npapagna:
https://github.com/npapagna/cuis-finder

My package is attached in this email.

I've got rid of the Window, and open a popup morph instead, that appears
horizontally centered. Also added categories navigation via left and
right arrows.

To install: just file in the package file I've attached in this email.

Then use Shift + Enter to open the finder.

Write what you are looking for in the input.

Use:

* Up/Down arrows to select completion, then Return key to open selection.
* Left/Right arrows to select category.
* Esc key to close the finder.

What do you think? Can you give me some feedback? Would you agree to
include this in Cuis distribution, so that it can be easily installed
using Features require: 'Tools-Finder'?

Cheers!

Mariano