[Cuis-dev] Updates to Cuis Finder

Mariano Montone marianomontone at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 12:10:51 PDT 2020

El 25/9/20 a las 15:35, Nicolás Papagna Maldonado escribió:
> Hi Mariano,
>
> Thanks! Quick question: in which order should I review these changes.
> AFAIK there is the GitHub repo, and the two attachments you sent in this
> thread.
>
> I don't know if they are cumulative or independent.

Hi Nico,

they are independent, I would say. I've copied the FinderWindow class
into FinderMorph, and then made several changes to the new class.

Also created some additional helper Morph classes for properly handling
focus, etc.

I don't know how you want to work. I could create a git repository,but
not  sure it would be very helpful, as my changes have not been very
incremental.

Otherwise, just apply your changes over the latest package I've attached
here; I won't be doing many more updates on it anymore (although would
not be bad to clean up the code a bit perhaps).

We can do as you prefer.

Cheers,

Mariano