[Cuis-dev] Updates to Cuis Finder

Mariano Montone marianomontone at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 15:45:10 PDT 2020

El 27/9/20 a las 19:36, Hernan Wilkinson escribió:
> Mariano,
>  I found a problem with the last version you sent.
>  If the mouse is outside the finder and you move it, the finder closes.
> It is easy to reproduce it when nothing is typed.

Yes. That behaviour is almost like I intended. I want to make it work
like a popup MenuMorph, so that it automatically closes when user clicks
outside of the finder, but haven't been able to implement well enough yet.

I think there are some clues of how to implement a popup by looking at
MenuMorph>>handleFocusEvent: aMorphicEvent, but haven't figured it out yet.

I you or someone else want to have a look at how to implement that, it
is welcomed :)

Cheers!,

Mariano