[Cuis-dev] Updates to Cuis Finder

Mariano Montone marianomontone at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 16:54:18 PDT 2020

Hello,

I attach the third version, that fixes the finder closing on mouse
moving issue.

Was not able to implement it like MenuMorphs does, similar to
#invokeModal implementation in MenuMorph; I couldn't get events to get
dispatched properly. Instead, I played with Preferences
focusFollowsMouse. Not the cleanest solution, but it works.

Mariano