[Cuis-dev] Cuis 68000 64bit V3 image ?

stes@PANDORA.BE stes at telenet.be
Thu Apr 22 22:36:01 PDT 2021

If the tools are provided so that I can convert myself an image,
that would actually solve the problem, because then I generate/make the image myself.

In fact having tools such as SystemTracer is the most important thing,
as these tools are useful in different kind of situations.

So basically if there would be a SystemTracer64 package for Cuis,
then I think there is actually no need for a 68000 or 68002, 68003, 68004 image,
because all those "exotic" formats can be generated as required.

Thanks,
David Stes