[Cuis-dev] Vector icons?

Bernhard Pieber bernhard at pieber.com
Sun Apr 25 00:32:17 PDT 2021

Hi Ken,

Thanks for the code and for the pointers to the icons! I managed to load your code and opened an ImagePallet on the iOS icons.

I wonder how one would integrate such icons in Cuis, i.e. as windows buttons, as SVGElementMorphs? Or would that be too slow?

Anyway, here is another set:
Bootstrap Icons: Free, high quality, open source icon library with over 1,300 icons.
https://icons.getbootstrap.com

Lots to play with!

Cheers,
Bernhard