[Cuis-dev] Haver a Cuis based Smalltalk with Modules

Gerald Klix cuis.01 at klix.ch
Thu Apr 29 13:15:35 PDT 2021

Hi Hilaire,

oh yes a dynabook that does not need to be
connected to a bunch of cloud-based servers is a great idea.

One of near time goals for Haver is to add an
Obect Oriented Database to Haver, which IHMO as
a must for any dynabook.

Alas my first attempt at this failed miserably,
in the end it was too complicated to get my
head around my own creation.

Just my sundry thoughts.

BTW: There is an IRC channel at freenode
called #Haver. If you have any problems just ask there.

Best Regards,

Gerald