[Cuis-dev] Haver a Cuis based Smalltalk with Modules

Gerald Klix cuis.01 at klix.ch
Fri Apr 30 06:06:18 PDT 2021

Mariano,

thanks for taking the time review Haver!

On 2021-04-30 14:48, Mariano Montone via Cuis-dev wrote:
> El 30/4/21 a las 06:10, Gerald Klix via Cuis-dev escribió:
>> Hi Heran
>>
>> On 2021-04-29 22:22, Hernan Wilkinson via Cuis-dev wrote:
>>> Thank you Gerald! > It is an impressive work.
>> Thank you very much!
>>
>> I hope it is useful, for example can
>> it be used to teach modularisation?
>> Or is it to complicated?
>
> Perhaps I'm not paying enough attention, but I cannot tell from the
> documentation how things work.
Ok, IC. I already had that impression, when Juan
had his problems with imports.

> For example, the concepts here: http://haver.klix.ch/semantics.html.
> Environments, modules, imports, packages, renaming, etc, etc.
I presume I wrote it up to hasty. I will do that in the near future.
Please bear with me.
I also must explain my motivations for this
design: Why are there interfaces, if every other
module system is so much simpler.

I filed an issue:
https://todo.sr.ht/~cy-de-fect/HaverOnCuis/7

> I don't understand the semantics of things and how they work without
> looking at examples for each case. Can you add that?
Do the examples things things?

Thanks again and Best Regards,

Gerald