[Cuis-dev] NL vs CR

Nicola Mingotti nmingotti at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 10:47:10 PDT 2021

Hi Philip,

I did it in the past, also with other commands as dos2unix, with Perl
one-liners or the like.

But if I remember well there are at least 3 ways commonly used for encode
newlines. 2 ways with 1 character and one way uses 2 characters,
inheritance from the
printers time AFAIKnow ... so I am glad I was given a procedure to
follow with
eyes closed, it saved me time ;)

bye
Nicola