[Cuis-dev] Morph contour feature

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at drgeo.eu
Wed Aug 4 09:13:44 PDT 2021

Hi Nico,

There will be a lot to write about VectorGraphics, and likely a
dedicated Morph book will be great. Need to pull some energy from
somewhere ;-)

In the VectorGraphics package there is the class category
VectorGraphics-Experiments to learn from.

To see VectorGraphics in use, while it is a bit complex, you can learn a
lot with the DrGeo package Work-In-Progress. The application starts to
be usable.

While porting to Cuis, I am refactoring its code to be less complex, but
it is still a complex package.

If you want to give a shot download its package and
setupDrGeoDevelopment.st script[1] in your Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev directory

Then set up your environment with a command like:

squeak cuis.image -s setupDrGeoDevelopment.st

Then in Cuis, "DrGeoSystem beDevelopment" must be executed once before
creating a DrGeo instance.

Best regards

Hilaire

[1]