[Cuis-dev] Documenting a package in TerseGuide

Nicola Mingotti nmingotti at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 14:37:01 PDT 2021

Hi Nahuel !

The method you proposed work. Thank you !
Tomorrow I start to write the TerseGuide for Regex.

I would add what you said to the TerseGuideTopic class description pane.
I can do it if you wish. I will make some exercise with github
procedures ;)

I consider the TerseGuide a very handy tool. Especially for people who
come from other languages.

I think TerseGuide really needs at least one improvement though; the
possibility of
sorting alphabetically the entry titles, on the left morph, or it is
inefficient to find stuff.

This we can both do, for me it will take a while, because still I need
to study the Cuis Morphic and still I have a handful little problems
in Cuis that I should sort out before attacking another problem.

Bye
Nicola