[Cuis-dev] VectorEnginePlugin: parts in motion

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at drgeo.eu
Fri Aug 6 01:53:57 PDT 2021

Hi Ken,

This is a gentle step by step note.

I edited your text in Cuis wiki,
https://github.com/Cuis-Smalltalk/Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev/wiki

May be you want to integrate it in LearningCuis? Or may be it is too
technical for this place (my opinion). In the other hand, Wiki technical
pages for Cuis as Squeak's ones would be a nice addition to Cuis, and
people could easily contribute too.

People seems to write notes there and there (see recent Nicola posts),
it will be a shame to wast these resources of information.

Let me know what you think about.

Hilaire

--
GNU Dr. Geo