[Cuis-dev] VectorEnginePlugin: parts in motion

Nicola Mingotti nmingotti at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 09:31:15 PDT 2021

Hi Hilaire,

On 8/6/21 10:53 AM, Hilaire Fernandes via Cuis-dev wrote:
> I edited your text in Cuis wiki,
> https://github.com/Cuis-Smalltalk/Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev/wiki
>
> May be you want to integrate it in LearningCuis? Or may be it is too
> technical for this place (my opinion). In the other hand, Wiki
> technical pages for Cuis as Squeak's ones would be a nice addition to
> Cuis, and people could easily contribute too.
>
> People seems to write notes there and there (see recent Nicola posts),
> it will be a shame to wast these resources of information.

Hilaire

Yes, this seems a good idea. If there is a CookBook section I am going
to add stuff there.
If there isn't i can open one ;) My Smalltalk GoogleDocument is now 88
pages !

In the past I added things to the Swiki. But that in may opinion has
several shortcomings.
It is difficult to find stuff and it is a pity, it is literally a lost
information treasure.

bye
Nicola