[Cuis-dev] A few question about automatic installation of packages at boot (ie. OSProcesses)

Nicola Mingotti nmingotti at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 08:07:05 PDT 2021

I finally have the fileout for this chagne as well !

----------------------------- Example -------------------------------

Preferences askForSaveOnQuit . " true "

" try to quit, World->Quit you see the menu asking to save"

Preferences disable: #askForSaveOnQuit.

Preferences askForSaveOnQuit . " false "

" try to quit now. World->Quit, ATTENTION, it just quits! "

Attention, when booting next time Cuis might ask if your system crashed,

and if you want try to recover. Say no.

I bypass this deleting all *.changes files, then

recovering the original .changes file and finally run Cuis.

bye

Nicola