[Cuis-dev] [RFC] True Mouse Wheel Support

Phil B pbpublist at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 13:31:38 PDT 2021

Gerald,

I implemented the wheel event support for Cuis anticipating that at some
point in the future we'd be able to get 'uncooked' events from the VM.  So
if you see a way to get them, by all means please do so.  It's been a few
years, but the last time I looked the Unix VM didn't have it yet.  IIRC,
only one platform (Windows?) did and *all* VM platforms need to support it
before you can flip the switch on the functionality.

Thanks,
Phil