[Cuis-dev] #morphBounds: message gone

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Sun Aug 15 12:59:44 PDT 2021

On 8/15/2021 6:44 AM, Hilaire Fernandes via Cuis-dev wrote:

> Hi Juan,
>
> This message is gone in the latest update. Is it on purpose or an error?
>
> I wait for your answer, so I will update the Cuis Book accordingly if
> necessary.
>
> Best
>
> Hilaire
>
> --
> GNU Dr. Geo
> http://drgeo.eu
> http://blog.drgeo.eu
Yes. Apologies.

The problem is that the name is ambiguous. Generally, a morph cares for
its extent,  bounds, or any geometric property, in its own coordinate
system. But here we were talking about bounds in the owner coordinate
system.

Please update any reference in the book, or any sender in code, to use
morphPosition:extent: , that is a reasonable replacement (using two
points as arguments).