[Cuis-dev] A question on same-named methods

Nicola Mingotti nmingotti at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 01:01:17 PDT 2021

Hi Hilaire,

nope, what i have written before must be inaccuarate.

There can't be a package maintainer for JSON since JSON.pck.st is under
Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev,
so it is under Juan control. Therefore I suppose the correct way to
propose a change/addition
is to send the fileout here.

I am not pushing to have it;) this is just a consideration with Hilaire
about the correct
path to follow to ask for a change/addition.

bye
Nicola