[Cuis-dev] changeset. Improvement on #askForSaveOnQuit

Hernan Wilkinson hernan.wilkinson at 10pines.com
Tue Aug 17 14:06:01 PDT 2021

I have another proposal: The Quit option could be changed to: "Quit
without saving" to make it more clear.
When selected it should ask "Are you sure you want to quit without saving
the image".
If the user selects yes, then it does not ask more questions and just quits
without saving the image. If the user cancels, it does not quit.

What do you think?

On Tue, Aug 17, 2021 at 4:58 PM Juan Vuletich via Cuis-dev <
cuis-dev at lists.cuis.st> wrote:

> On 8/15/2021 9:59 AM, Nicola Mingotti via Cuis-dev wrote:
>
> Hi Juan, guys,
>
> I made a little modification to the #askForSaveOnQuit related procedure.
>
> Now it does not ask  " ....unsaved packages .... ". It just quits.
> Which is what I desired :)
>

> bye
> Nicola
>

> But that would mean not just removing the question "Do you want to save
> the image?", but also "Do you want to discard all your code?". I think
> these are two different things. What do others think?
>
> Thanks,
>
> --
> Juan Vuletichwww.cuis-smalltalk.orghttps://github.com/Cuis-Smalltalk/Cuis-Smalltalk-Devhttps://github.com/jvuletichhttps://www.linkedin.com/in/juan-vuletich-75611b3
> @JuanVuletich

<https://10pines.com/>Hernán WilkinsonSoftware Developer, Teacher & Coach

Alem 896, Floor 6, Buenos Aires, Argentina

+54 11 6091 3125

@HernanWilkinson