[Cuis-dev] A few tweaks to preferences

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Fri Aug 20 08:53:43 PDT 2021

Hi Folks,

After some off-list discussion, and the risk of newcomers, especially
students, get scared after accidentally doing World / Quit and quitting
without any warning, I did a few tweaks. Now the menu option reads 'Quit
without saving' and by default asks for confirmation. The confirmation
can be disabled by doing `Preferences disable:
#checkLostChangesOnStartUp`, although it will still be given if there
are unsaved ChangeSets.

I also made the "Save new Release" option also quit.

I also flipped preference #checkLostChangesOnStartUp to false, as I
expect most people (like me) will prefer manually going over the
.user.???.changes files to recover stuff.

And as usual, tweaks to VectorGraphics.