[Cuis-dev] 'Open -> File list' hangs Cuis --- [latest updates and VM]

Gerald Klix cuis.01 at klix.ch
Sat Aug 21 13:44:43 PDT 2021

That's probably caused by the fact that the file list now starts on the
root directory and tries to access all directories even missing
network mounts.

If you added an automounter (autofs) to your Linux,
this may be the cause.

I discovered this behavior with a CIFS mount
of my time-capsule (one of the rare surviving Apple devices).
The image hangs until the disks in the time capsule are
spun up.

For the time being consider the FileList broken.

HTH,

Gerald