[Cuis-dev] 'Open -> File list' hangs Cuis --- [latest updates and VM]

Nicola Mingotti nmingotti at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 08:00:23 PDT 2021

Hi Hilaire,

I run Cuis always from a script in the 'cuis-project' dir, that
is the dir containing Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev. When i run the script
i am in Bash inside 'cuis-project'.

Now,
1] Doing it in a remote server, where i have not that many files it
opens as you say.

2] Doing it in my laptop which has MANY files and remote filesystems
connected
it opens from i don't know where, in the File List title there is
written '[]'.

I can not dig much into this at the moment, i am very deep into web
considerations.

I promise i will reserve some time to help fix this before the weekend,
i think it is important;)

bye
Nicola