[Cuis-dev] 'Open -> File list' hangs Cuis --- [latest updates and VM]

Nicola Mingotti nmingotti at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 08:38:01 PDT 2021

On 8/23/21 5:17 PM, Gerald Klix wrote:
> On 8/23/21 2:23 PM, Juan Vuletich via Cuis-dev wrote:
>> Hi Nicola,
>>
>> Take a look at #initialDirectoryList and the 'instance creation'
>> class methods in DirectoryEntry. If you wish, set up a preference to
>> your liking, that can also support the current behavior, so we don't
>> annoy other users. Email the changeset to this list.
> Nicola, did you already start working on this issue?
> If not, I will do it.

Hi Gerald !

No, I can't, It would be unwise if i did, I need to have Stripe working
by the end of the week in Cuis, i am far.
... it does not seem difficult, but i have a lot of refactoring to do in
the web request handlers.

If you have time to fix it, sure go! I starred these mails, I will look
back at them as soon as i can.

Bye
Nicola