[Cuis-dev] VectorEnginePlugin: parts in motion

Eric Gade eric.gade at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 09:04:43 PDT 2021

Thanks Ken and David,

I was able to successfully follow the instructions and am running the stack
vm with vector plugin support on aarch64 (MNT Reform laptop). Screenshot
attached.

I'm very surprised (and pleased) to find out that I could force the whole
system to exclusively use the VectorCanvas.
It slows some things down, like moving around windows etc, but otherwise
seems to actually work!

--
Eric