[Cuis-dev] VectorGrahicsPlugin Troubles (WAS: Re: A few tweaks to preferences)

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Tue Aug 24 11:42:50 PDT 2021

On 8/24/2021 2:32 PM, David T. Lewis via Cuis-dev wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 23, 2021 at 10:03:59PM -0300, Juan Vuletich via Cuis-dev wrote:
>> Hi Gerald,
>>
>> I pushed an update to the plugin yesterday, and this is a good time to
>> rebuild VMs.
>>
> I updated the VectorEnginePlugin.c generated code in the opensmalltalk-vm
> git and squeakvm.org SVN repositories, as well as the squeaksource mirror
> of Packages/Features/VectorEnginePlugin.pck.st.
>
> Dave

Thanks Dave.

I went to https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/releases ,
and found the latest builds.

I was a bit confused, as it says "github-actions released this 25 days
ago", but what follows is a commit (with my name!) saying "Date: Sun Aug
22 16:50:25 2021 -0300", and the commit message for the latest tweaks I
did to the Slang code.

I tried the Mac intel squeak.cog.spur VM build anyway, and it doesn't
include the plugin.

Do you know what needs to be done to have "pre-release" builds including
the vector graphics plugin? Maybe just wait a bit?

Thanks!