[Cuis-dev] VectorGrahicsPlugin Troubles (WAS: Re: A few tweaks to preferences)

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Tue Aug 24 16:56:05 PDT 2021

Before testing, always check that you are using the latest. These last
few days I have been pushing a lot of stuff!

Same when testing Haver. Any testing of VectorGraphics in Haver should
be done including the latest changests from Cuis and the latest version
of VectorEnginePlugin. And the latest version of the plugin itself.

Something else to note. I believe you are using the v3 image, right? The
spur images (-32 and no suffix) can pin objects, meaning that all the
large arrays are pinned, won't be moved by GC. This means less stress
for the GC, and it also means that pointers to them won't move. So,
different flavors of the image might crash under different
circumstances. Just to keep in mind when testing.