[Cuis-dev] [FIX] Object Explorer root monitoring fix

Nicola Mingotti nmingotti at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 23:35:45 PDT 2021

Hi Juan,

I tested it, it does not break but it does not behave as expected IMO.

--- test ---
1) oc _ OrderedCollection new.
2) oc add: 1.
3) oc explore.
4) Now expand the Collection view and click monitor changes
5) oc add: 2.
6) oc add: 3.

You will see that when you add new elements the inspector does not update
its state.
To see a state change I must click into the Explorer and toggle the state
of the tree
view.

I repeated the same experiment with Squeak and in my opinion it has the
expected bahavior.
we should also have. That is when i change something in `oc` the view is
updated
in the Explorer without need for clicking inside it.

bye
Nicola