[Cuis-dev] [VM-BUILD] 2021-08-25 for testing

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Mon Aug 30 15:20:48 PDT 2021

Today I tried this on my Raspi3B. I had to update the OS, that was still
Raspbian "Jessie". The VM works perfectly well, and the Raspi showed me
several places where performance improvements would be helpful. Just
pushed to GitHub the result of what I found. If you run on slow
hardware, pull the repos. These last days I improved the experience
quite a bit.

Thanks,