[Cuis-dev] Quick print & quick implementors

Gerald Klix cuis.01 at klix.ch
Wed Dec 1 02:13:46 PST 2021

Discoverability is a real problem in Cuis/Squeak and maybe in Pharo
(I think that's one point were Pharo is considerably better than the
remainder of the pack).

Imagine: While I was playing around to find another action
than shift-click (it collides with extending the selection) I
discovered I can display the Halo of the innermost
morph immediately by shift-middle-click.
That was completely new to me,
I always clicked the middle button until the right
morph had the halo. Oh man, what a waste of time.

Best Regards,

Gerald