[Cuis-dev] Quick print & quick implementors

Hernan Wilkinson hernan.wilkinson at 10pines.com
Wed Dec 1 06:50:57 PST 2021

That's a good one! But we have to make it different because if we move it
to CodeWindow the DebuggerWindow will have two handlers for that event.
But I'll make it work also for the changes windows.

Regarding the shift+click, I selected that one because all the others are
already taken as you also discovered, but the double click looks like a
good idea, thanks!

--
<https://10pines.com/>Hernán WilkinsonSoftware Developer & Coach

Alem 896, Floor 6, Buenos Aires, Argentina

+54 11 6091 3125

@HernanWilkinson