[Cuis-dev] New CI based on GitHub Actions

Hernan Wilkinson hernan.wilkinson at 10pines.com
Fri Dec 10 04:24:38 PST 2021

Yes Nicola, every push to the repo will run the tests.
Yes Hilaire, it is possible but I'm not an expert on that. I'm cc'ing
Gaston, who was the one that made it, for sure he can give us some
advice (I think he is in the list, but just in case...)

Hernan.

On Fri, Dec 10, 2021 at 6:20 AM Hilaire Fernandes via Cuis-dev <
cuis-dev at lists.cuis.st> wrote:

> Hi Nicola,
>
> I guess so.
>
> Is there by any chance a possibility to make it "easily" possible for
> third party packages?
>
> Hilaire
>

> Le 10/12/2021 à 09:56, Nicola Mingotti a écrit :
>
> Oh this is cool !
>
> If i understand well, when there is a commit the sistem automatically
> tells which test fails ?
>
> bye
> Nicola
>
> --
> GNU Dr. Geohttp://drgeo.euhttp://blog.drgeo.eu

<https://10pines.com/>Hernán WilkinsonSoftware Developer & Coach

Alem 896, Floor 6, Buenos Aires, Argentina

+54 11 6091 3125

@HernanWilkinson