[Cuis-dev] Morphic-Widget repo

ken.dickey at whidbey.com ken.dickey at whidbey.com
Fri Dec 10 06:56:32 PST 2021

On 2021-12-10 01:29, Hilaire Fernandes via Cuis-dev wrote:

> Will you agree to make a Morphic-Widget repo? Into, we could organize
> and push widgets for Cuis.

Good idea.  Glad to set up a GitHub repo or use one you set up.

We have been in a storm pattern here.  Lost power for a day or so twice
recently and another high wind warning tonight, so my main conputers and
internet have been unavailable and may be so again shortly.

The presumption is that we will replace Morphic-Misc1 with whatever.

I am in Pacific time zone, BTW.  UTC-8

In other news, I have started a port of OpenSmalltalk VM to RISC-V on
QEMU.  Early days, but finally got a working Fedora Linux with toolset
and started compiling.  One step at a time. -- But it takes away from
Cuis..

FYI,
-KenD