[Cuis-dev] I moved the CookBook to its own repo

Nicola Mingotti nmingotti at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 13:38:03 PST 2021

Hi guys,

I moved the "Cuis CookBook" here:
https://github.com/nmingotti/The-Cuis-CookBook/wiki

I am trying to get a better writing experience, with an online editor
called "GitHub Writer". jupyter-lab is ok for single pages, but it was
not so great to deal with the Cuis-CoookBook. I may also try MediaWiki in
a third step. It will be whatever makes me happy writing the document :)

I put a reference to it in the Cuis-Smalltalk wiki and there I left also
a reference to the latest main page I updated. For historical reasons and
in case any of you prefer to keep writing there.

Hope you don't mind and to reach with the change better quality and
facility :)

bye
Nicola