[Cuis-dev] SVG Icons

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at drgeo.eu
Tue Dec 14 12:29:41 PST 2021

Thanks Juan,

It is better. Still has some issue with some icons. Try with the
attached one then do:

[(SVGMainMorph fromFile: 'freePoint.svg' asFileEntry) openInWorld]
on: SVGWarning do: [:warning | warning resume].

Inspect the SVG morph, then do:

self imageForm: 60 at 60 depth: 32

The resulting form does not have the right scale. It looks like it is
cropped then scaled to 60 at 60, so it is oversized.

By the way, you may want to run the SVG examples, some are not working.

Best

Hilaire

--
GNU Dr. Geo