[Cuis-dev] SVG Icons

Juan Vuletich JuanVuletich at zoho.com
Thu Dec 16 11:52:56 PST 2021

Hi Hilaire,

Took a look. This one has a <use /> element that is not implemented in
our SVG package. <use /> allows an SVG element to appear at various
places. Do you design these icons yourself? Is it possible for you to
duplicate the original element, so the <use /> is no longer needed?

Thanks,

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Juan-Vuletich
https://independent.academia.edu/JuanVuletich