[Cuis-dev] Getting Started instructions directory structure

Bernhard Pieber bernhard at pieber.com
Mon Dec 20 12:24:58 PST 2021

Hi everyone,

I followed the instructions in Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev/Documentation/GettingStarted.md:

mkdir MyProject
cd MyProject
git clone --depth 1 https://github.com/Cuis-Smalltalk/Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev.git
./Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev/clonePackageRepos.sh

When I do this, the packages are cloned outside the MyProject directory, i.e. as siblings to the MyProject directory. I guess this is not intended, right?

What leads me to believe this is that the next step in the instructions …:
./Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev/pullAllRepos.sh

… leads to the following error message:
fatal: not a git repository (or any of the parent directories): .git

What is the intended directory structure?

Cheers,
Bernhard