[Cuis-dev] Getting Started instructions directory structure

Bernhard Pieber bernhard at pieber.com
Tue Dec 21 00:53:31 PST 2021

Hi Juan,

Thank you for the fast response. Now the shell scripts work as intended.

One thing I am still unsure about: Where do you put the VM and where the working images, in MyProject or in Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev? If in Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev the Git repository gets dirty because of various files that get created, e.g. ThePig.txt.

I guess the project specific packages would go into a subdirectory of MyProject like Cuis-Smalltalk-MyProject, which would be a Git repository, right?

If you work on different projects, would you clone all package repositories for each of them?

Cheers,
Bernhard