[Cuis-dev] Properly Installing Updates

Hernan Wilkinson hernan.wilkinson at 10pines.com
Wed Dec 22 07:26:57 PST 2021

Hi Nacho,
 if you do a pull of the Cuis repo and then from the image select the
option "Changes -> Install new updates", it will install all the new change
sets that are in the "CoreUpdates" directory.
 For that to work, your image should be in the same parent directory of
"CoreUpdates".
 I have my images in a different directory of the cuis repo one, so I have
a link to the CoreUpdates for this to work properly.

Cheers!
Hernan.

On Wed, Dec 22, 2021 at 12:12 PM Rafael Ignacio Matías Sniechowski via
Cuis-dev <cuis-dev at lists.cuis.st> wrote:

> Hi Folks
> One quick question.
> Which is the proper way to install core updates to the Cuis image.
> Usually I open the File List, go to the CoreUpdates directory and from
> there choose install, starting from the next update following the name of
> the image and finally save the image as "Save Release and Quit"
> However, when installing the 4979-CuisCore-PlugButton update, the debugger
> pops.
> I guess it has to do with changes in the running world; but I'm not
> completely sure.
> How should I install this update?
> Thanks in advance
> Cheers!
> Nacho
>
> *Ignacio Sniechowski*

<https://10pines.com/>Hernán WilkinsonSoftware Developer & Coach

Alem 896, Floor 6, Buenos Aires, Argentina

+54 11 6091 3125

@HernanWilkinson