[Cuis-dev] Properly Installing Updates

ken.dickey at whidbey.com ken.dickey at whidbey.com
Wed Dec 22 07:28:19 PST 2021

On 2021-12-22 07:11, Rafael Ignacio Matías Sniechowski via Cuis-dev
wrote:

> Which is the proper way to install core updates to the Cuis image.

In a shell (I use Linux):
   ./pullAllRepos

In the Cuis base image:
   World Menu --> Changes.. --> Install New Updates

At this time I usually save the image renamed to
   Dev-<revision#>

Then I have a soft link
   rm Dev.image
   ln -s Dev-<revision#>.image Dev.image

And I have a script called "cuis" (attached). Basically:
   #!/bin/bash
   squeak $CUIS/Dev.image &

Hey, I am lazy.  This is about as lazy as I can make it without working
on it.

Cheers,
-KenD