[Cuis-dev] AssertionFailure in prePackageInstall of package Morphic-Misc1

ken.dickey at whidbey.com ken.dickey at whidbey.com
Wed Dec 22 12:44:18 PST 2021

On 2021-12-22 02:33, Bernhard Pieber via Cuis-dev wrote:

> I encountered an error when trying to install all packages:
> Feature require: 'AllPackages‘.

Starting from the latest image with all updates, this installs for me
without errors.

> This results in a debugger in MorphicMisc1Package class>>
> prePackageInstall.

I updated Morphic-Misc1 to ask the user when Morph>>changeColor has
already been updated.  It will still assert: false to abort, keeping
context for debugging.

Test via
   Feature require: 'Morphic-Misc1'.
then going to the File List and installing Morphic-Misc1 a second time.
[Or loading twice from the file list]

HTH,
-KenD